laupäev, veebruar 26, 2011

Blood tracking leash

This year again I went to the hunting fair in Dortmund (Jagd und Hund) and I had a specific reason - to purchase blood tracking gear. Unfortunately I didn't come across any good boot mounts for making artificial tracks but after heavy searching I was able to find "the leash" that Germans consider the best.

It is a light rope with plastic layer outside to be half flexible and slippery to be able to perform well on rough terrain. It cannot be too thin for better holding and should be red or orange. There are many similar ropes on the market but not exactly this! :)

To sum it up: 10 meters and 21 €.

From Blogi pildid

Still it is not ideal, I have to re-make the clip because right now it make noise that disturbs the dog.

From Blogi pildid

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar