laupäev, märts 27, 2010

First hunt

We finally visited our countryside and Ruudi had the chance to run as far as he wanted - without nobody forbidding it. Soon he realised that it's not fun anymore to run away and it's really boring if nobody is interested in it - and he started coming back quite close to me without asking.

I was of course keeping an eye on him and suddenly he found something on the ground and started sniffing and digging. I jumped at the scene and saw a mole hole - and I was - "Good, Ruudi, go-go!" And he started digging even more - and I felt like a father seeing his child making first steps. Damn, he has a good nose because the hole wasn't actually open much. My mother is having tough times with moles in each summer because they ruin her garden. I guess the garden will not look good also when I and Ruudi start hunting in it :P but at least it will be a good training ground for a puppy to dig only on my guidance. Looking forward to the summer.

From Blogi pildid

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar