pühapäev, aprill 11, 2010

Gunshot test

It was a very nice weather and we decided to go into the real-wild-big forest. There is a fox population quite near my country house and I also took my shotgun to try a gunshot test.

Surprisingly Ruudi found a wing or mallard on the field and played with it. Later we found that one mallard was eaten in our backyard. Guess it is the work or hawks.

As can be seen in the video, Ruudi doesn't give a damn about gunshots - and that took me one more step close to the satisfaction.

Talking about fox holes - he was so brave and interested to go into the holes that it made me a bit nervous since I didn't have any tools to dig him out in case he would meet a fox - and he is still very young and stupid to fight with a cleaver fox. Luckily he came out quite soon on our calling.

2 kommentaari:

  1. ISSSSSAND, mul jäi süda seisma, kui Ruudikene urgu läks. EI TOHI!!!! Liiga hirmus ikka.

    VastaKustuta
  2. WOW! Ruudi seems to be very brave little dog! You have done great work with Ruudi!

    Marianne

    VastaKustuta